Welcome to the Real World is the first season of Stupid Mario Brothers. The title refers to the start of the series. It is also the season most focused on comedy, with little action or drama compounds until the end as new ideas for the series were still being considered and the story hadn't yet sufficiently developed.
Season One starts off with Mario and Luigi reading a letter from King Bowser. The letter states that he has captured Princess Peach and taken over the Mushroom Kingdom. However, Mario and Luigi lazily refuse to cut their vacation short to save her once again and continue to have their own fun. Because of this, an exasperated Bowser sends his main henchman Wario (and later, Waluigi) to send them back to the Mushroom Kingdom.
|Episode||Episode Name||Release Date|
|01||Tired of the Mushroom Kingdom||December 29, 2007|
|02||A Tale of Two Brothers||December 29, 2007|
|03||One Ring that is better than a Compass||January 3, 2008|
|04||Wario's New Partner likes Purple||January 10, 2008|
|05||Make Fireballs, Not Love!||January 17, 2008|
|06||Why catch them All?||January 24, 2008|
|07||A Band that is better than the Jonas Brothers!||January 31, 2008|
|08||It came from Ash's Toilet||February 7, 2008|
|09||Real Jobs Suck||February 14, 2008|
|10||A Monkey for your Thoughts?||February 21, 2008|
|11||Stupid Mario Kart||February 28, 2008|
|12||Stupid Wario Brothers and No Snacks||March 6, 2008|
|13||Special Delivery from a Guy dressed in Brown||March 13, 2008|
|14||The Final Countdown until the next Countdown||March 20, 2008|
|15||Stupid Smash Brothers||March 27, 2008|
- This season was the last big project that RMA Productions ever filmed with their second camera, a mini DV loading Panasonic, originally purchased in 2005.
- RMA Productions reportedly junked the original DV tapes containing the season's raw footage in late 2008. The season's footage is still archived on hard drives. It is subsequently the only season filmed entirely in 480i SD.
- The season was formerly titled Stupid Mario Begins, but it was changed towards the end of the fifth season.
- It remains the shortest true season, even shorter minus blooper reels, clocking at about roughly 83 minutes.
- Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1 (16:9)
- Video Format: 29.970i / 29.970p (Special Effects sequences)
- Total Runtime: 01:29:44